One of the most Instagrammable hotels in the Cotswolds, The Fish Hotel & Retreat provides a grown-up getaway for honeymooners just a stone's throw from the iconic Broadway
This relaxed, back-to-nature bolthole located on The Farncombe Estate is made for romance. The 63 bedrooms are built in a variety of buildings to suit all budgets, from the collection of converted shepherds' huts lovingly known as Hilly Huts to its Hideaway Huts, complete with outdoor bathtubs, to three treehouses.The stylish seafood restaurant, Hook, offers the finest fish and shellfish, and there's the option of al fresco feasting on the deck (for a minimum of ten people), afternoon tea and private dining available.
- The luxury woodland treehouses are Scandinavian in style.
- The bar and lounge area, with its feature 360-degree fireplace, serves Cotswolds-brewed craft beer and informal lunches and dinner.
- The six-bedroom farmhouse accommodating up to 15 guests is ideal for couples taking their family on their honeymoon, complete with private terrace and six en suite bedrooms.
- The Feasting Deck offers outdoor dining with a difference, with dishes cooked in the wood-fired oven and Weber barbecue.
- The Hilly Huts are set in a private location and have a private hot tub and small lounge area with sofa and wood burner.
- The Boaty McBoatface Hideaway Hut has a private lake with access to a central private island (complete with decking and a lounge area) via the hut's own rowing boat.
- The five new Hideaway Huts offer a honeymoon suite with a difference, featuring a lounge area with an L-shape sofa and wood burner.
- Snuggle up in the bedrooms with panoramic roofs designed for stargazing and roll-top baths in the Hideaway Huts.
- Enjoy a classic Afternoon Tea in the bar and lounge, opt for the Gin Afternoon Tea (thanks to the Cotswolds Distillery) and even your pooch can join in with the Doggy Afternoon Tea, courtesy of Woof & Brew, The Barking Bakery and Cotswold Raw!
- Relax in the Scandi-chic lounge area or enjoy a game of pool in the games room.
- The rustic Hook restaurant, the vision of culinary director Martin Burge, is a celebration of seafood. Highlights from the menu include sea bass with ginger, bok choi and Thai coriander broth plus a whole lemon sole with shrimp, caper and lemon Meuniere.
- We love the Hideaway Hut called Fairy, complete with outdoor seating area, hot tub and log store.
- A gym and yoga studio are available 24 hours.
- There's Doggy Hydration Stations for thirsty four-legged friends.
- The Games Room invited guests to a game of pool or watch TV.
- Private dining is available in many areas of the property.
- Pizzas can also be ordered to the room along with a breakfast picnic hamper.
- Enjoy a movie in the Screening Room.
Prices start from £tbc. 01386 858 000, www.thefishhotel.co.uk
(ADD INSTAGRAM LOGO) @thefishhotel #fishmoments