Craig Y Nos Castle is a beautiful and historic castle in South Wales that is a popular wedding venue. The castle has a Grade I listed opera house theatre that can be used for the ceremony, as well as a refurbished Conservatory that is perfect for the wedding breakfast. The castle also has stunning views over the Country Park and the Brecon Beacons National Park, making it a very picturesque setting for a wedding.
Couples choose Craig Y Nos Castle for their wedding because of its unique and special atmosphere, the stunning views, and the variety of rooms that can be used for different parts of the wedding. The castle staff are also very knowledgeable and helpful, and they will work with you to create the perfect wedding day.
If you are looking for a wedding venue that is both beautiful and historic, then Craig Y Nos Castle is a great option.
Here are some additional details about weddings at Craig Y Nos Castle:
- The castle can accommodate weddings of up to 150 guests.
- The ceremony can be held in the Grade I listed opera house theatre, or in the refurbished Conservatory.
- You can choose to have your wedding breakfast in the Conservatory or in our Function Room
- Then moving your Evening Reception to our Function Room where you can have your DJ & Entertainment and Buffet
- The castle has a variety of guest accommodation to suite your guest numbers and requirements.
- The castle staff can help you to plan all aspects of your wedding, from the ceremony to the reception.
Click the button below and complete the form to request information from this supplier.
Request information from Craig-y Nos Castle
By completing this form, you give us permission to send your details to this company.