Here is a selection of Q&As from Your South Wales Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Dressed to impress
Q. I'm getting married next February and want a dress that will keep me warm and still be stylish. Do you have any suggestions?
A. Sian Allport says: February is a complex month. At this time of year, we look forward to spring and want to steer clear of any festive, autumnal looks. That being said, it's an exciting time to embrace all that bridal fashion has to offer. There are lots of options available that are fashion-forward yet practical.
* Statement sleeves are popular right now. Long, full, blouson sleeves in tulles, organzas, delicate flocked spots and lace all feature heavily this coming season.
* Clients have the option to make these detachable to create a different look for the evening. * Capes are a stylish option and will effortlessly cup your shoulders while also adding warmth.
* Look for light, sheer fabrics that with surface texture.
* There are also an array of shrugs and jackets available in interesting fabrics ranging from tassels to more traditional laces. These separates will allow you to customise your look from the day to evening.
Image credit: www.baterandstreet.com
The perfect match
Q. We're on a tight budget, but I'd still like to find a showstopping wedding dress. Do you have any ideas on how I can cut down the cost?
A. Yasmin Baig says: Don't worry – you can still find a wow-factor dress on a budget.
* Look for sample sales. You'll be able to find gowns that are in excellent condition for half the price.
* Consider visiting a trunk show. Bridal retailers often hold designer shows where brides can see the latest collections and receive discounts.
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your South Wales Wedding when making any enquiries.