Here is a selection of Q&As from Your South Wales Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Q. I'm having a yellow-themed wedding, and my mum wants to wear something that will tie in with our theme but still look classy. Do you have any suggestions?
A. Coryn Emma says: Yellow is a vibrant colour that will pop in photographs. At Baroque Boutique, we always advise you look for a contrasting but complementary colour so that your mum doesn't get lost in the pictures. Good options would be dusky blue, teal, navy or lighter shades of silver and grey as cool hues go well with vibrant options. Remember, it's essential that whatever shade you choose suits your mum's complexion.
Q. We're having an autumn wedding and would like my mum's outfits to reflect this. Do you have any ideas?
A. Jodie Tanner says: * Look for an exquisite dress. Her go-to colours should be aubergine or cobalt blue, which go flawlessly with pewter or silver accessories.
* The gown may have lots of embellishments and beading, so avoid wearing lots of jewellery because this may look overpowering.
* We're loving the dropped hemlines and faux fur wraps that will keep your mum warm while still complementing her outfit.
Q. My mum wants to wear a lace gown, but we're struggling to find a design that we both like. Do you have any suggestions?
A. Coryn Emma says: Lace is a beautiful but tricky fabric to wear. The wrong type can be ageing, so it's important she opts for a soft version such as Chantilly. Alternatively, she could look for an embroidered lace, which offers a more modern edge. It's a great material for special occasions and offers coverage while still looking elegant.
Q. I'm looking for an on-trend outfit for my mum to wear at my wedding. Do you have any suggestions?
A. Jodie Tanner says: Here at The Queen B, we believe age is just a number and that every mother-of-the-bride should look and feel fabulous.
* Opt for a gown with subtle embellishments or beautiful prints.
* We recommend sleeves and dipped hemlines – both are popular options this year.
* Our go-to brands are Veni Infantino by Ronald Joyce and Lizabella. We always find something to accommodate our clients' styles, shapes and budgets within these collections.
Q. I want my mum to wear something that will make her stand out at our summer wedding. Do you have any suggestions?
A. Coryn Emma says: There are lots of options available that will help your mum stand out. Look for different styles, colours, embellishments, appliqués and patterns.
* Take into account what will suit her shape and complexion. Look for designers such as Teresa Ripoll and Fely Campo who offer simple, elegant lines in bright pops of colour. These dresses are modern and can have a dramatic effect when paired with the right accessories.
* More elaborate designers such as Gill Harvey and Ian Stuart offer beautiful hand-finished beading and delicate lace detailing in soft subtle tones.